With its unparalleled climate and rich culture, Japan is a country that Filipinos would love to work in. But how do you get there? If your answer isn’t as easy as it may sound–CHARTREUSE PRIME RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST has got just what the doctor ordered!
The recruitment agency specializes in finding highly qualified Filipino workers for overseas employment opportunities all over Asia Pacific Region including Tokyo & Kyoto aruplaces. They’re currently looking for 38 chicken choppers who want their career choice made official before November 22nd, 2022 (applicants may apply now).
Job Description: Chicken Chopper
- Clean, Trim, Slice and Section Carcasses for future processing
- Cut and trim meat to prepare for packing
- Inspect meat products for defects, bruises or blemishes and remove them along with any excess fat.
- Process primal parts into cuts that are ready for retail use.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Candidates must have experience and knowledge Poultry Processing/ Chicken Chopper
- Candidates must be first timer in japan
- Not late Register in Birth Certificate(PSA)
How much do employees get?
Salary per month: JPY 104,676.00 – 104,677.00 ( PHP 40,983 – 40,984 )
About the Agency:
- Agency: Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialists, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-191-LB-111414-R
- Address: No. 138, CPDC Bldg., Gen. Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Sashima
- Principal/Employer Address: Japan
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10352856101123
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.