Factory Worker in Japan Hiring
Japan is an island country in East Asia. It is situated in the northwest Pacific Ocean and is bordered on the west by the Sea of Japan, while extending from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north toward the East China Sea, Philippine Sea, and Taiwan in the south.
Are you interested to work in Japan? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you are at least a high school graduate, then grab this chance because MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC., a duly licensed recruitment agency that was conceived to help achieve the aspirations of many Filipinos who are blessed with ingenuity and sterling capabilities, is currently looking for 15 factory workers.
Job Description: Factory Worker
- Will work in meat processing department.
- Will work in hotdog/ sausage processing.
- Will work in meat cutting department.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Must be first time to go to Japan.
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: JPY 109,090 (Around Php 44,993)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Mission Way Manpower Services, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-084-LB-031612-R
- Address: 1828 SAN MARCELINO ST., MALATE, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
How to apply
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: TOYAMA ASIA TECHNICAL ECONOMIC COOPERATIVE COMMITTEE (FURUTA FOODS CO., LTD.)
- Principal/Employer Address: 253 MIYAMARU, TONAMI CITY, TOYAMA, JAPAN
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10348891
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.