𝗛𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 food processing worker 𝗶𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻
Japan is an island country in East Asia. It is situated in the northwest Pacific Ocean and is bordered on the west by the Sea of Japan while extending from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north toward the East China Sea, the Philippine Sea, and Taiwan in the south.
Are you interested to work in Japan? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because R A L CAREER LINK INC., a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the POEA and DOLE that was primarily anchored on joining the Japan market in the deployment of technical intern trainees and other categories of workers, is currently looking for 10 food processing workers. Applicants may apply on or before December 13, 2022.
Job Description: food processing worker
- Packing and sealing of bonito flakes
- Putting the bonito flakes that were packed in the box
- Delivering finished products to the main production area
- Segregating liquids into their plastics using the machines
What are the qualifications For food processing worker?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Experience in Food Process (Packing & Sealing)
- Preferred Ex-Japan with N4 certificate
- Knowledgeable in the preparation of food process
- Must have a good health condition
How much do employees get?
- Monthly Salary: JPY 147,200 ( Php 58,462)
About the Agency:
- Agency: RAL Career Link, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-182-LB-062816-R
- Address: Level 4, MRDC Bldg. No. 85 Sen Gil Puyat Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: ACIA Co., Ltd.
- Principal/Employer Address: 1666-3 OSHITA KOMINATO IYO-SHI EHIHE 799-3113 JAPAN
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10405230
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.