Hong Kong, officially the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, is a city and special administrative region of China on the eastern Pearl River Delta in South China. With 7.5 million residents of various nationalities in a 1,104-square-kilometre (426 sq. mi) territory, Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated places and is also a major global financial center and one of the most developed cities in the world.
Are you interested to work in Hong Kong? An opportunity is waiting for you there! You are welcome to apply with or without experience, so grab this chance because EYEQUEST INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES INCORPORATED, a land-based recruitment agency that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 50 domestic helpers.
Job Description: Hiring of Domestic Helpers in Hongkong
- Willing to do all around household chores.
- Willing to take care of baby or children.
- Can speak and understand English.
What are the qualifications for Hiring of Domestic Helpers in Hongkong?
- Applicants with no work experience are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Candidates must be at least 24 years old.
- NO TATTOO AND NO OPERATION / SURGERY FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS
How much do employees get?
- Monthly Salary: HKD 4,730 (Around Php 30,000 to 150,000)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Eyequest International Manpower Services, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-130-LB-072419-R
- Address: UNIT 304 VAREB MANSION 1679 A.MABINI COR. MALVAR ST.MALATE, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: NU PARTNER EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
- Principal/Employer Address: HONG KONG
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10380344
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
- Interview Date: August 21, 2023 – October 02, 2023
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.